SACS is by far an industry leader of luxury Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB) with high speed capabilities and amenities normally seen on their composite counterparts. SACS RIB’s are better known in the superyacht world as state-of-the-art support/chase tenders. Their recent Strider and Zetar models could be an excellent standalone weekend cruisers. The Strider 18, a signature SACS RIB model, has 50+ knots maximum speeds and Arneson Surface drives propulsion, this model has superb performance and stability. Though less common in the USA it is gaining popularity. After all RIB vessels are known for having a smoother ride and superior stability even at higher speeds. Modern RIB’s are safer, faster and more seaworthy. When built right they last longer, too, and are easier to maintain than their traditional hard-shelled Colleagues.
- Sun-bathing area on the stern end is more than 33 sq ft
- Custom exterior, hull, and tub colors
- 4 well protected custom helm seats
- Ergonomically designed helm station
- Incredibly efficient & agile surface propulsion
- Easy to handle both at sea and close quarters
- Could comfortably entertain 22 seated guests
- The finest woods, leathers and marbles are used in the trendy interiors
- Master staterooms features long windows overlooking the sea
- 10hp outboard engine can be loaded in the garage
LOA: 17.11m / 56′
Beam: 5.6m / 18′ 4″
Draft: 1.1m / 3′ 6″
Water: 240 l / 63 US Gal.
Fuel: 1,960 l/ 518 US Gal.
(2) MAN 800hp V8, with Arneson ASD11
(2) MAN 1200hp, with Arneson ASD12
Max Speed: 52 knots
Sleeps 5 guests comfortably
2 cabin configuration