At first glance the Maori yacht 50, an advanced high performance cruiser, seems like it just arrived from a planet far far away. In fact Maori Yacht is one of the most daring and sophisticated yards in Italy. They offer this model in an open, T-top, or Hard top exterior. It is the brainchild of naval architect master Marco Ciampa & yacht designers Nauta Yacht. All three will come with a single cabin + head, custom metallic paint by DUPONT, Bose sound system, and style like no other. The unprecedented speed and comfort of the Maori Yacht 50, and the versatility of their interior configuration got our attention. The sporty nature, maneuverability of a chase tender, and the interior comfort of a superyacht should put this model on the top of your list.
- Top Speed of 50+ knots (performance package)
- custom metallic paint by DUPONT
- Trend setter with top of the line Italian design Nauta Yacht
- Fast, comfortable, spacious, simple to operate, and safe
- BOSE stereo system, 6 speakers with amplifier
- custom stainless steel anchor system
- Jollydrive surface propellers for the performance package
- Hydraulic pop-up table forward, and Angelo Gandola hydraulic swim ladder
LOA: 14.8m / 48′ 55″
Beam: 4m / 13′ 12″
Draft: 0.8m / 2′ 6″
Water: 300 l / 79.25 US Gal.
Fuel: 1000 l/ 264.17 US Gal.
(2) Stern drive MERCRUISER, 430hp
(2) Stern drive YANMAR, 370hp
(2) FPT 560hp with JOLLYDRIVE Surface propeller*
Max Speed: 50+ knots (performance pckg*)
Sleeps 2 guests comfortably