Lagoon 63 Power Catamaran was one of the best kept secrets by the world renowned manufacturer Lagoon. Known for building sailing catamarans for over 30 years they saw a demand and decided to showcase their expertise in a motoryacht version. This Lagoon 63 power catamaran is designed for long range cruises, good performance motor yacht in total comfort and serenity. Versatile configuration of four, five, and even six double cabins with private ensuites are available. The salon is open and full of natural light, and the flybridge is equipped with two steering positions, and a beautiful sunbathing area at the front. The massive galley would make even the demanding chef in your group smile. Built as a limited edition, rests assure you are buying a power catamaran with superyacht pedigree. Opportunity for a 2015 delivery is still available at the time we wrote this article.
- Luxury of space, stability, and performance like no other CAT on the market
- Interior design by Nauta Yachts the Italian powerhouse behind Burgess 180m AZZAM
- Fuel efficient and comfortable hull design by VPLP
- Bimini hard top with an opening roof on the flybridge
- Fully shaded aft deck lounge with plush lounging/dinning options
- Large well-equipped galley available on the main or lower deck
Click Here to see the recently delivered Lagoon 63 Power Catamaran
LOA: 19.5m / 63′ 11″
Beam: 10m / 32′ 10″
Draft: 1.2m / 3′ 11″
Water: 960 l / 254 US Gal.
Fuel: 3,000 l/ 793 US Gal.
(2) Volvo 260hp (standard)
(2) Volvo 300hp (Upgrade)*
Cruising Speed: 12 kts
Max Speed: 16kts / 18kts*
Sleeps 8-12 guests comfortably
5 different layout options to choose from
4 to 6 ensuite cabin configuration
Galley up or below deck